- Are you ready to forget all the fads and do what will get long term results?
- Are you ready for a healthy lifestyle that still allows time for fun, friends and family?
- Are you ready for better long term health, more energy and an overall life balance?
- Are you ready to improve your self-confidence and to feel great in anything you wear?
- If you’re already in shape are you looking for a new location and new direction?
If you answered with a “YES” to any of the above, then you need to try EnVie Fitness with a 15 day membership for only $15 – with no obligation or “hard – sell” sales pressure to continue!
9 Reasons Our Members Love EnVie
- A comfortable female friendly gym.
- Kids’ corner available in every studio
- Sensible monthly rate with no long-term commitment or joining fee!
- A wide range of state-of-the-art fitness equipment to meet any need.
- Nutrition, fitness and personal training to help you reach your goals.
- Extended hours so exercise fits in your schedule. Every EnVie gym is open 5 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week.
- Indoor and outdoor group training to help you stay motivated…and help you meet new friends.
- Fitness experts available to provide fitness and health advice.
- Carefully-selected personal trainers available to help you reach the next level.
Try our 15 day membership today or call 1300 510 510 to speak with a fitness specialist.
TRIAL ENVIE – 15 DAYS FOR ONLY $15
Register now and pay nothing until you are in studio!
- Unlimited access to all gym areas & group sessions.
- No hidden charges, no obligation to continue
- A kick start towards your summer body
We respect your privacy & would never share your information.
Best Decision I Ever Made
It didn’t take long and I was getting my motivation back…I’m fitting back into my pre-pregnancy clothes. Joining Envie was the best decision I have made…
Extended Hours are Fantastic…
I can go after the kids are in bed…or I can take the kids with me! If I’m low on time I can do a quick, intense session and be out the door in 30 minutes. If I want company I do a class. If I need some ‘me’ time I go at night…
Wanted to Look Great in My Wedding Dress.
“I had managed to put on 9kg after moving in with my fiancé. I was unfit, unhealthy, and unhappy with how I looked. Joining EnVie was the kick-start I needed. The girls were so supportive and I loved the energy in the gym. Now, I can comfortably run 7km a couple of times a week…I could not have achieved anything without the girls from EnVie. I can’t wait until I get to wear my dress on the beach in Bali.